Definition of ungreen in English:
1(Of a product or practice) harmful to the environment; not ecologically acceptable: an ungreen commercial development
More example sentences
- The first task, then, is to pinpoint the principal reason for France's ‘ungreen’ reputation, and to show why this reputation rests on a fundamental misconception.
- So, if Apple is one of the ‘most ungreen tech companies,’ where's the evidence?
- It really is probably the second most ungreen vehicle on the planet.
1.1(Of a person or organization) not supporting protection of the environment.
- Example sentences
- The problem is that whatever I consume greenly or ungreenly constitutes a bite out of the earth's resources.
- The reason why I say this, is because I think it is tough to support a cause when its spokesperson lives rather ungreenly.
Definition of ungreen in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.