1(Of a product or practice) harmful to the environment; not ecologically acceptable: an ungreen commercial development
More example sentences
- The first task, then, is to pinpoint the principal reason for France's ‘ungreen’ reputation, and to show why this reputation rests on a fundamental misconception.
- So, if Apple is one of the ‘most ungreen tech companies,’ where's the evidence?
- It really is probably the second most ungreen vehicle on the planet.
- More example sentences
- The problem is that whatever I consume greenly or ungreenly constitutes a bite out of the earth's resources.
- The reason why I say this, is because I think it is tough to support a cause when its spokesperson lives rather ungreenly.
More definitions of ungreenDefinition of ungreen in:
- The British & World English dictionary