Definition of unguided in English:
1Not guided in a particular path or direction; left to take its own course.
- These Web sites need to support both guided and unguided exploration.
- At the same time it conflicts with theistic beliefs that many parents seek to instill in their children that life results from guided, rather than unguided change.
- He relies upon personal interest to accomplish his ends and gives free scope to the unguided strength and common sense of the people.
1.1(Of a missile) not directed by remote control or internal equipment. Compare with ballistic missile and guided.
- The helicopter can be armed with a mixture of air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles, unguided rockets, and podded guns.
- Bullets and unguided missiles slammed into the adamant wall, rocking it and chipping the façade, yet it held against the onslaught.
- At the present time, there are also maneuvers involving precision weapons (guided and unguided missile systems).
Definition of unguided in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India