Moving, acting, or taking place without haste or urgency.
- If one wants to appreciate the products at a leisurely and unhurried pace, then Crafts Bazar is the place.
- There was an unusual easiness, a calm and unhurried pace to everything.
- His style is much the same here as on those discs: calm, unhurried, and deliberate.
- Example sentences
- The album's first track starts off gently, with an unhurriedly strummed guitar and pastoral lyrics detailing a ‘window facing an ill-kept front yard, plums on the tree heavy with nectar’.
- And they drank the water in the thick glass jar, and the tight little blooms swelled and swelled until they were fat and satiated, and then slowly, unhurriedly, they opened a little way.
- I chuckled and nodded, my words spoken unhurriedly and gently in a way that suggested I was either kicked back, or done in.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.