- Not eligible for insurance coverage: some risky activities are uninsurable at any priceMore example sentences
- It also argues that the captive can be used to cover risks considered uninsurable in the general insurance market.
- Because of the level of detail provided by the map, people who previously thought their property was uninsurable could now obtain cover.
- At this age, the cost is low, your financial responsibilities are typically low and the risk that you will become uninsurable is as low as it will ever be, assuming you're in good health.
More definitions of uninsurableDefinition of uninsurable in:
- The British & World English dictionary