Definition of uninterrupted in English:
1Without a break in continuity: an uninterrupted flow of traffic
More example sentences
- It was possible and I didn't think twice about it, continuing on in an uninterrupted flow.
- People want convenience in a bag and the industry wants the flow of billions to continue uninterrupted.
- Every third move or so, a move is called in which the girl spins out of her partner's arms, into the arms of the next guy in the circle, and the dance continues uninterrupted.
1.1(Of a view) unobstructed.
- They are all major buildings in Bradford's cityscape and I think we should enjoy uninterrupted views of them all.
- Like his neighbours, Bennett loves his uninterrupted views across the dunes which stretch from Balmedie to the south to Foveran links to the north.
- As well as the septic tank issue in the case there was also the factor that the house was being planned along a road where there was an uninterrupted view.
- Example sentences
- They have continued to be received uninterruptedly for the space of 150 years; and men, Sir, who have sat in the direction themselves, have at several times received presents.
- The regime persists uninterruptedly not because of the citizens' conviction of its fairness neither by its moral qualities nor by the practicality of its procedures.
- This stream continued almost uninterruptedly, although police control of the borders was permanently reinforced under the growing pressure of anti-immigrant organizations.
Words that rhyme with uninterrupteduncorrupted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan