Definition of uninterrupted in English:
1Without a break in continuity: an uninterrupted flow of traffic
More example sentences
- It was possible and I didn't think twice about it, continuing on in an uninterrupted flow.
- People want convenience in a bag and the industry wants the flow of billions to continue uninterrupted.
- Every third move or so, a move is called in which the girl spins out of her partner's arms, into the arms of the next guy in the circle, and the dance continues uninterrupted.
1.1(Of a view) unobstructed.
- They are all major buildings in Bradford's cityscape and I think we should enjoy uninterrupted views of them all.
- Like his neighbours, Bennett loves his uninterrupted views across the dunes which stretch from Balmedie to the south to Foveran links to the north.
- As well as the septic tank issue in the case there was also the factor that the house was being planned along a road where there was an uninterrupted view.
- Example sentences
- They have continued to be received uninterruptedly for the space of 150 years; and men, Sir, who have sat in the direction themselves, have at several times received presents.
- The regime persists uninterruptedly not because of the citizens' conviction of its fairness neither by its moral qualities nor by the practicality of its procedures.
- This stream continued almost uninterruptedly, although police control of the borders was permanently reinforced under the growing pressure of anti-immigrant organizations.