- Having a single nucleus.More example sentences
- One nucleus divides in the clamp and the other in the hypha just beneath the clamp, which results in the formation of a binucleate tip cell and uninucleate clamp and subterminal cells.
- The hyphae lay down double septa and, following cell separation, produce single uninucleate yeast cells that divide by fission and disseminate throughout the body.
- Only about 15% of viable microspores stayed at the haploid uninucleate or binucleate stages.
More definitions of uninucleateDefinition of uninucleate in:
- The British & World English dictionary