- Not connected or concerned with someone or something, especially on an emotional level.More example sentences
- Note that my concept of God here is a completely detached and uninvolved entity, which, if there was a god, is the only form I could see it taking.
- In my experience, you can't - even when both partners agree to keep it casual and emotionally uninvolved.
- The stoic philosophy also say to remain uninvolved emotionally in your fate, and you will live an untroubled life.
More definitions of uninvolvedDefinition of uninvolved in:
- The British & World English dictionary