- Failing to engage someone’s interest or attention; dull: a pointless and uninvolving storylineMore example sentences
- Overall, Late Nite Catechism proves mildly amusing, but slight and uninvolving fare.
- For whatever reason, Brooks has decided to distance his characters from the audience, and the result is a cold, uninvolving experience.
- Unfortunately, despite a certain amount of suspense in the first act, the story becomes increasingly convoluted and curiously uninvolving.
More definitions of uninvolvingDefinition of uninvolving in:
- The British & World English dictionary