- A person of blood group AB, who can in theory receive donated blood of any ABO blood group.More example sentences
- Type O is considered a universal donor, and Type AB is considered a universal recipient.
- Group AB are universal recipients because they can accept blood from anyone.
- I've got AB + blood which is rare, so though I am a universal recipient personally, the need for my type of blood is always high.
More definitions of universal recipientDefinition of universal recipient in:
- The British & World English dictionary