- 1Not included on a list.More example sentences
- And she just moved all my eBay stock onto the floor, mixing in stuff listed with unlisted stuff.
- The hidden song archive lists all those unlisted songs that you find at the end of albums.
- Some of the listed professors were proud to have made the list and many unlisted professors named themselves in the hopes of being added to it.
- 1.1chiefly North American (Of a person or telephone number) not listed in a telephone directory or available through directory assistance, at the wish of the subscriber: the nuisance calls stopped after he obtained an unlisted numberMore example sentences
- The company's San Diego system inadvertently gave Pacific Bell's directory unit 11,400 unlisted phone numbers that PacBell put into its white pages.
- Cox goofed when it mistakenly transmitted some 11,000 unlisted numbers to PacBell for inclusion in the state's most-used printed directory.
- An increasing amount of telephone numbers are unlisted, and television viewership and Internet usage are at all-time highs.
- 1.2Denoting or relating to a company whose shares are not listed on a stock exchange.More example sentences
- Indeed, according to the British Venture Capital Association, shares in unlisted companies have outperformed those of the listed market over the past three, five and 10 years.
- Shares of unlisted companies in the grey market haven't traded since Friday, potentially hurting liquidity and the interests of as many as 500,000 investors, industry analysts said yesterday.
- There would be the problem of an unlisted company that was applying for a listing on a stock exchange.
More definitions of unlistedDefinition of unlisted in:
- The British & World English dictionary