Not perturbed or concerned: Kenneth seems unperturbed by the news
More example sentences
- However, the filmmaker who cleared the film with the censor board earlier this month seems unperturbed by the controversies.
- The man whose Naya Theatre group revived theatre in the 60's is unperturbed by controversy and likes to move on.
- The life-like bambini appeared unperturbed, their faces calm and angelic, their wide eyes turned to the sky.
- Example sentences
- On the last, Lowry unperturbedly observed, ‘It was because it was an explosive issue and museums happened to be part of the tinder in the fire.’
- And if you have to ask, you'll never find out,’ Shelley said unperturbedly.
- As the two females got back to their feet and straightened, they coolly observed Evelyn, who regarded them just as unperturbedly.
Words that rhyme with unperturbedundisturbed
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.