- 1(Of an area of land) not having been plowed.More example sentences
- It is, I think, handy to keep in mind that this is not unploughed field.
- Since local farmers preferred keeping all unplowed land in grass, absentee landowners votes were needed to allow Kriss to expand his operations.
- The relations between both counties are like an unploughed land.
- 2North American (Of a road) not cleared of snow by a snowplow.More example sentences
- After a foot of fresh snow fell on my unplowed street, I rolled through the neighborhood without shifting the vehicle into any alternative terrain mode.
- As it is, the wind is certainly howling and the snow is certainly blizzarding and the roads are unplowed, but if we had to get out to get somewhere, we could.
- The hills are treacherous as the snow just keeps piling up on the unplowed roads.
More definitions of unplowedDefinition of unplowed in:
- The British & World English dictionary