- 1Not having received a rating or assessment.More example sentences
- Now the circle is complete, so that every reported imprint has either one of the six rarity ratings or is unrated.
- According to Arum's affidavit, the IBF agreed that for $200,000 they would drop their mandatory defence demands and allow Foreman to fight the unrated German Axel Schultz.
- There was a sensational climax to the final of the men's pole vault when unrated Dutchman Rens Blom cleared 5.80m for Holland's first ever gold medal at the World Championships.
- 1.1US (Of a film) not allocated an official classification, typically because regarded as unsuitable for general release.More example sentences
- The film is unrated but, in the European tradition, there are quite a few casual shots of male nudity on display here - not in a sexual way, but in a police-officers-showering-in-the-locker-room kind of way.
- Blockbuster Video, shopping mall owners and some newspapers banned the NC - 17 and unrated films, the same as they had the ‘X’ rating.
- With such graphic detail, this DVD of the film is unrated as it restores many ‘cuts’ that were deemed too graphic for movie audiences of the time.
More definitions of unratedDefinition of unrated in:
- The British & World English dictionary