Definition of unregenerate in English:
Not reforming or showing repentance; obstinately wrong or bad.
- Consequently, all people were classified into two categories: they were either unregenerate sinners or regenerate saints.
- Anticipating Walter Rauschenbusch, who branded economics the unregenerate part of American society, a Methodist pastor in Philadelphia labeled the industrial world a ‘sinful,’ ‘Christless realm.’
- Thus the model favored by modern geocentrists was hatched in the mind of an unregenerate man, even granting Bouw's own revisionist historiography.
- Example sentences
- Heedless men will accuse God of injustice, as the reason for their unregeneracy and destruction…
- So they accommodated humanistic premises to explain both unregeneracy and carnality.
- Hence it is that wicked men, during their unregeneracy, are called ‘darkness.’
Definition of unregenerate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.