- 1Indifferent or hostile to religion.More example sentences
- Well the interesting thing about the Marquis de Sade of course, is that his world is littered with Cardinals and Priests and Abbes, so it's not completely unreligious.
- Probably it would be the most unreligious person in the village who would come forward to kill the tiger.
- You might be Wiccan or Pagan, either that or you're unreligious.
- 1.1Not connected with religion.More example sentences
- The genial tone and resolutely unreligious perspective do, however, produce a certain leveling effect.
- An important characteristic of the carvings is that they include many unreligious moral stories besides sculptures of the Buddha.
- He argues that "the new art is condemned precisely because it is unreligious and an example of a pagan life-attitude which will ultimately compete with the Christian".
More definitions of unreligiousDefinition of unreligious in:
- The British & World English dictionary