Definition of unrevealed in English:
Not revealed; secret: some feelings can run so deep that they are better left unrevealed
More example sentences
- That's a reminder of just how much of the conservative lobbyist's enthralling secret world remains unrevealed, despite all the national coverage to date.
- First, the novel makes the reader privy to all the secret plotting and machinations, so that the tension of the plot cannot hinge on unrevealed secrets or hidden motives and actions.
- There was nothing that either of them didn't know about each other, there was no thought left untold, no secret left unrevealed.
- Example sentences
- It had never been a thought that occurred to me while watching her deliver direct to camera in her flak jacket, but after reading this studiedly unrevealing memoir I felt engulfed by a wave of sympathy for her.
- There were reasons for being so dry and unrevealing.
- He was fun to be with but unrevealing about his art.
Definition of unrevealed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan