- Not ridden or never having been ridden or broken in.More example sentences
- Mate, the best waves are going unridden, and the tide's gonna kill it soon.
- Yet in between the big ones, the ten-footers continued to roll through unridden and after an hour I caught myself thinking, well, geez, I could have ridden that one.
- The story of Cross' death is legendary among surfers with a sense of history and is considered one of the primary reasons why Waimea Bay went unridden until 1957.
More definitions of unriddenDefinition of unridden in:
- The British & World English dictionary