1 literary Not ruled, governed, or under control: men with passions unruled
More example sentences
- Where is the easiest route to unruled land from our current position?
- For years he and his companions had lorded over the unruled people of the south.
- It was forbidden by the colonial government to start missionary activities in unruled areas.
2(Of paper) not having ruled lines.
- All writing tasks were accomplished on unruled paper.
- She never was able to write neatly on a ruled paper, but this changed when she wrote on unruled paper.
- Use white, unruled A4 paper of good quality.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of unruled in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.