Definition of unsatisfying in English:
Not satisfying: an unsatisfying relationship
More example sentences
- An unsatisfying relationship with a boyfriend was exacerbated by the type of women with whom he consorted.
- He had years of brief, unsatisfying relationships and even briefer flings to prove it.
- It was extremely unsatisfying and while it didn't spoil the good parts of the movie leading up to it, it sure put a horrid taste in my mouth as I finished watching it.
- Example sentences
- For liberals, such explanations are unsatisfyingly superficial.
- But there is still something unsatisfyingly vague in the claim that publication and reading practices ‘affected even the most empirical and technical of the mathematical sciences’.
- This leads me to a final criticism: This is a university press book seeking serious consideration, yet it has unsatisfyingly unorthodox notes in place of proper source references.
Definition of unsatisfying in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan