- Not saved, in particular (in Christian use) not having had one’s soul saved from damnation.More example sentences
- Are you happy to bring unsaved friends to your church?
- I mean, what program do we expect to rescue us post-crash when we keep what amount to 40 or 50 unsaved documents open?
- An attacker could use this vulnerability to cause other users' Office applications to fail, with the loss of any unsaved data.
More definitions of unsavedDefinition of unsaved in:
- The British & World English dictionary