- Not able to be said, especially because considered too controversial or offensive to mention.More example sentences
- You say what once seemed unsayable, you let the proverbial fly, the leader - seemingly benign - disassociates himself, meanwhile the seeds of doubt are sown, and the headkickers party on…
- The fact that he is a rubbish candidate who has demonstrated over and over again his flakiness, inconsistency, flip-floppery, lack of principle and general untrustworthiness was unsayable.
- I had thought the kind of comments that Spinner was making re the death of David Hookes were unsayable, and it was so refreshing to find a dissident viewpoint outside the mainstream media.
More definitions of unsayableDefinition of unsayable in:
- The British & World English dictionary