- Not able to be scaled or climbed: a prison with unscalable wallsMore example sentences
- Only when we have overcome the barrier of racism, mistrust and intolerance that has gradually grown into a wall that seems so unscalable, can we even begin to progress beyond the point at which we are now.
- There never seems to be any difficulty in stretching the laws and the constitution to fit any kind of a political deal, but when it is proposed to make some concession to women they loom up like an unscalable wall.
- The walls are unscalable, the window locks nonexistent.
More definitions of unscalableDefinition of unscalable in:
- The British & World English dictionary