- 1Not in accordance with scientific principles or methodology: our whole approach is hopelessly unscientificMore example sentences
- Pacetown writes about scientific and unscientific opinion polls.
- I have just posted here another email from one of my scientific correspondents about unscientific scientists.
- Media polls, whether scientific or the online unscientific variety, reflect the job media have done in shaping public opinion.
- 2Lacking knowledge of or interest in science.More example sentences
- Those mindlessly stating the opposite are ill informed and unscientific, relying on outdated belief patterns rather than facts.
- Bellamy joins the ranks of ‘scientists’ who have to be thoroughly unscientific in order to justify their opinions about climate change.
- The editor-in-chief of the leading popular science journal Scientific American has charged creationists with being unscientific.
- More example sentences
- So, purely anecdotally and unscientifically, there's an inverse ratio here, where men are more likely to write, but less likely to have anything worth writing about.
- A hastily and unscientifically convened focus group of 14-year-olds at a youth centre in the Pilton area of Edinburgh confirmed the experts' view.
- I will illustrate this unscientifically by a story.
More definitions of unscientificDefinition of unscientific in:
- The British & World English dictionary