- Not unexpected and so not causing surprise: the outcome of this somber film is unsurprisingMore example sentences
- The least surprising thing about the Emmy Awards this year was how unsurprising they were.
- The Guardian, I understand, has expressed a totally unsurprising interest.
- In a way, this is unsurprising, because it occupied a prime piece of Notting Hill real estate, which was frankly wasted on children.
- [sentence adverb]: unsurprisingly, recession is the theme of most reportsMore example sentences
- Equally unsurprisingly, he also concludes that the case for reducing income taxes is compelling.
- At the time, the family was, unsurprisingly, said to be devastated.
- The Labour party is, unsurprisingly, extremely cross about all this.