- (Of a person) not influenced or affected: investors are unswayed by suggestions that the numbers are overblownMore example sentences
- He's unswayed by the government's backing of his nomination.
- I am utterly unswayed by his attempt to argue one is a drastic departure from the traditional focus, while the other is not.
- Despite numerous ‘judgments’ against owners of protest sites, it seems that the little man is unswayed and the Internet remains a perfect medium for making grumblings heard.
More definitions of unswayedDefinition of unswayed in:
- The British & World English dictionary