- (Of food or drink) without sugar or a similar substance having been added: unsweetened grapefruit juiceMore example sentences
- Eat fruit or drink pure, unsweetened fruit juice only.
- We began by melting butter and unsweetened chocolate and sugar and water together.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day, such as unsweetened fruit juice, cool water or ginger ale that's lost its carbonation.
More definitions of unsweetenedDefinition of unsweetened in:
- The British & World English dictionary