- (Of an area) not cleaned by having the dirt or litter on it swept up: the walls were damp, the floor unsweptMore example sentences
- It is unquestionably very gritty: it's not a place to go in contact lenses, there's always a wind blowing in from Harlesden or somewhere causing immemorial dust to rise from the unswept pavements.
- The dossier contains photographs of kerbside rubbish, unswept roads, leaf litter and uncollected bin bags at sites across the city.
- The roads stopped being sprinkled at sunset, the buildings ceased to receive their annual whitewash, the gardens decayed, and litter and dirt began to pile up unswept on the pavements.
More definitions of unsweptDefinition of unswept in:
- The British & World English dictionary