- 1Not subject to taxation.More example sentences
- Social Security benefits are untaxed for relatively low-income beneficiaries but 85% taxable for higher-income recipients.
- Items which could reduce your tax free allowance are any untaxed interest, benefits in kind or any freelance earnings.
- It is true that a partial excise can be shifted forward in this way, in the long run, by resources leaving, let us say, the liquor industry and shifting into other untaxed industries.
- 2(Of an item, income, etc.) not having had the required tax paid on it.More example sentences
- About 1.5 million people in the region - mainly high earners and those who receive untaxed income - are required to submit self-assessment returns.
- It also remained unclear what sanctions would be applied to those who ignored the government's call to declare untaxed income.
- The system works well when income remains constant throughout the whole tax year and when there is no untaxed income from other sources.
More definitions of untaxedDefinition of untaxed in:
- The British & World English dictionary