Definition of untiring in English:
(Of a person or their actions) continuing at the same rate without loss of vigor; indefatigable: his untiring efforts on their behalf
More example sentences
- He is untiring and unwavering in his dedication - he works on vacation days and is there for everybody, all the time.
- He was untiring, but sometimes he was annoyed that he couldn't walk on his head.
- He had a nose for news and he was an untiring reporter, reaching everywhere to ferret out some news.
- Example sentences
- It is my commitment to work hard, diligently, and untiringly in this office.
- The Coalition pushes the liberty value untiringly, but only the economic kind (which appeals to people's aspirational instincts) not the civil liberties kind.
- The left side of the basilica, still encased in scaffolding as artisans from all over Italy work untiringly to complete the restoration, opened again on November 28th 1999.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia