Definition of untiring in English:
(Of a person or their actions) continuing at the same rate without loss of vigor; indefatigable: his untiring efforts on their behalf
More example sentences
- He is untiring and unwavering in his dedication - he works on vacation days and is there for everybody, all the time.
- He was untiring, but sometimes he was annoyed that he couldn't walk on his head.
- He had a nose for news and he was an untiring reporter, reaching everywhere to ferret out some news.
- Example sentences
- It is my commitment to work hard, diligently, and untiringly in this office.
- The Coalition pushes the liberty value untiringly, but only the economic kind (which appeals to people's aspirational instincts) not the civil liberties kind.
- The left side of the basilica, still encased in scaffolding as artisans from all over Italy work untiringly to complete the restoration, opened again on November 28th 1999.