- 1 [attributive] Too much or too many to be counted or measured: thieves caused untold damageMore example sentences
- In the hands of the untrained and unwary it can cause untold damage to your wealth.
- It does untold damage to the numerous pelagic seabirds indigenous to the area: murres, puffins and gannets.
- Vandals are unwittingly causing untold damage to wildlife habitat in Savernake Forest, says a forester.
- 2(Of a story or event) not narrated or recounted: no event, however boring, is left untoldMore example sentences
- Sometimes, stark images can speak for themselves and even narrate untold stories.
- We believe we have the untold story of the election.
- There are a million untold stories like this one that say he's done quite enough already.