- (Of a patient, a disease or other condition) for whom or which no medical care is available or possible.More example sentences
- The patient's condition was untreatable and he sought hospice support.
- Wisdom tooth removal is recommended if there is an otherwise untreatable disease, condition affecting the mouth, or extreme pain.
- The psychiatric evidence was that her medical condition was untreatable and that she would probably never have insight into/take responsibility for her murderous actions.
More definitions of untreatableDefinition of untreatable in:
- The British & World English dictionary