- Not very fashionable or up to date: his untrendy long hairMore example sentences
- He always wore his defiantly untrendy glasses, and those heavy-weight specs - with lenses like front-room windows - became as much a hallmark of his premiership as his alleged habit of tucking his shirt into his underpants.
- The bread pudding is steadfastly untrendy.
- Still, it's tomorrow's consumers who will have the greatest influence on the planet; on whether the landfill sites explode with all those sports bags discarded as untrendy long before the zippers break.
More definitions of untrendyDefinition of untrendy in:
- The British & World English dictionary