- Not involving change; monotonous: a plain, unvaried dietMore example sentences
- Many households consume a monotonous, unvaried diet and so suffer from micronutrient deficiencies.
- Beyond the tall, fire belching stacks of Linden and the plain, unvaried flats of Secaucus lies a gentle, fertile garden state called New Jersey.
- Halici captures all the quiet desperation of his character, but the unvaried delivery can be monotonous and the acoustics of the space are not sympathetic.
More definitions of unvariedDefinition of unvaried in:
- The British & World English dictionary