Not having been washed.
More example sentences
- At your campsite, never leave dirty dishes unwashed, lying unprotected.
- Therefore, attached to stem B was one washed line and one unwashed line.
- They should be stored in the refrigerator, unwashed, but thoroughly washed before consuming.
the (great) unwashed
- derogatory The mass or multitude of ordinary people.More example sentences
- Others were putting up a mediocre fight against the unwashed.
- The local landed gentry, when not herding the unwashed through their country piles, go up to town: and that means a trip to their London club, not a Spurriergate shopping spree.
- The Samoans are considered by many of the earlier arrivers to Hawaii to be the unwashed, much like the caste system in India.
Definition of unwashed in:
- The British & World English dictionary