- (Of a film or television program) too poor, tedious, or disturbing to be viewed.More example sentences
- The first two forgettable films were almost unwatchable, to the point that HBO and Miramax tossed in the towel.
- This film is not unwatchable, but it's extremely boring.
- I generally find that most of what they put on those cheap videos of public domain material is unwatchable, ninth-generation prints.
More definitions of unwatchableDefinition of unwatchable in:
- The British & World English dictionary