Definition of unwavering in English:
Steady or resolute; not wavering: she fixed him with an unwavering stare
More example sentences
- With unwavering resolve we support plurality, egalitarianism, and the political process.
- You've got to just hold steady and steadfast and unwavering in certain situations.
- I'm lucky that I've had unwavering support on this from my parents, my friends, and my advisors.
- Example sentences
- He said some of these ‘compromise some important principles to which I adhere unwaveringly.’
- Having been at SFU longer than I care to disclose, I can unwaveringly state that this period of The Peak's history is really a black spot on its reputation.
- Within his own country, he has been unwaveringly à la page.