Definition of unweighted in English:
1Without a weight attached.
- One or more ascenders hold the cavers weight while the unweighted ascender is moved up the rope.
- Move gradually to an unweighted barbell in weeks two and three, and a weighted bar by week four.
- The plastic anti-ice plate produces a 90-degree corner that snugs tightly against the edges of the sole, letting you initiate accurate turns on hardpack while preventing the unweighted ski from deflecting in crud.
2 Statistics (Of a figure or sample) not adjusted or biased to reflect importance or value.
- The importance value used for each species of tree was the unweighted average of the percent of relative density and the percent of relative basal area.
- In the following tables all statistical estimates are weighted, whereas the unweighted frequencies are reported.
- Weighted and unweighted data are available from the authors on request.
Definition of unweighted in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan