1Without a weight attached.
- One or more ascenders hold the cavers weight while the unweighted ascender is moved up the rope.
- Move gradually to an unweighted barbell in weeks two and three, and a weighted bar by week four.
- The plastic anti-ice plate produces a 90-degree corner that snugs tightly against the edges of the sole, letting you initiate accurate turns on hardpack while preventing the unweighted ski from deflecting in crud.
2 Statistics (Of a figure or sample) not adjusted or biased to reflect importance or value.
- The importance value used for each species of tree was the unweighted average of the percent of relative density and the percent of relative basal area.
- In the following tables all statistical estimates are weighted, whereas the unweighted frequencies are reported.
- Weighted and unweighted data are available from the authors on request.
Definition of unweighted in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.