Definition of unwooded in English:
1Having few trees.
- The report also showed footage of antlered animals in a pen in an unwooded area.
2(Of a wine) not having been stored in a wooden cask.
- Also try the Zandvliet Chardonnay, the Astonvale Shiraz produced and the unwooded Astonvale Chardonnay and the Astonvale Crème.
- While chatting with him, we chose a bottle of the Banrock Station unwooded Chardonnay - a truly delightful wine and suitable to accompany everything on offer.
- It's a classic, unwooded, mineral and green olive style Chablis with citrus fruit flavours and acidity that's as taut as a sail in a gale.
Definition of unwooded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan