- 1Having few trees.More example sentences
- The report also showed footage of antlered animals in a pen in an unwooded area.
- 2(Of a wine) not having been stored in a wooden cask.More example sentences
- Also try the Zandvliet Chardonnay, the Astonvale Shiraz produced and the unwooded Astonvale Chardonnay and the Astonvale Crème.
- While chatting with him, we chose a bottle of the Banrock Station unwooded Chardonnay - a truly delightful wine and suitable to accompany everything on offer.
- It's a classic, unwooded, mineral and green olive style Chablis with citrus fruit flavours and acidity that's as taut as a sail in a gale.
More definitions of unwoodedDefinition of unwooded in:
- The British & World English dictionary