1Not damaged or shabby-looking as a result of much use: the tires appear unworn, even after many fast miles unworn carpeting
More example sentences
- The car looked immaculate and the interior was clean and unworn, which could mean the mileage was accurate, although the digits on the speedo didn't quite line up - a telltale sign that the mileometer might have been tampered with.
- The feel of the worn part of the mat is quite different to the unused and unworn section on the bottom left part of the pad.
- ‘Clean interiors, seats and unworn pedal pads speak a lot about the car's overall condition,’ he added.
1.1(Of a garment) never worn.
- Sara fell into step beside him, finally realizing that she clenched and unclenched her still unworn gloves in her hand.
- In addition to the shirts worn by men and women, one unworn shirt was included in the sample.
- Human nakedness was given no added nobility, but unworn noble garments did command separate admiration.
Definition of unworn in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.