- 1(Of metals or other materials) not worked into a finished condition.More example sentences
- Exports of steel, unwrought copper and copper alloy dropped by at least 50 per cent amid decreases in exports of garments, automatic data processing equipment and integrated circuits.
- The 40 are expected to appear in court today and will be charged with theft and the illegal possession and illegal trading in unwrought precious metal.
- This is due to the Precious Metals Act, which stipulates that it is illegal for individuals to own unwrought gold in the country.
- 1.1(Of a mine or ore deposit) not worked or mined.More example sentences
- In 1779, while the states generally were struggling with the taxes and burdens of the revolutionary war, without means or resources, Virginia discovered that she possessed an unwrought mine in her rich western lands.
More definitions of unwroughtDefinition of unwrought in:
- The British & World English dictionary