- A playing card turned face up on the table, especially the top card of the waste heap in rummy or a card turned face up in stud poker.More example sentences
- There is betting after each card is dealt, starting with the first up card.
- Turn up another card for a different dealer's up card.
- The rules of Texas Hold'em, for example, could be changed to have a round of betting after the first down card and after each individual up card.
More definitions of up cardDefinition of up card in:
- The British & World English dictionary