adjective & adverbMusic
- Played with a fast or increased tempo: [as adjective]: uptempo guitar workMore example sentences
- ‘Poetas’ starts with a brooding arrangement for piano and cello, before the guitars come back and lift the track into uptempo jauntiness.
- How satisfying is it to see the Nuggets once again playing the uptempo style they were known for in the '80s?
- They attempted to sequence of the slower, darker songs interrupted by the faster, more uptempo ones to makes up for this.
More definitions of uptempoDefinition of uptempo in:
- The British & World English dictionary