- 1The lifestyle of city dwellers.More example sentences
- Today's new baseball stadiums offer a lesson in smart urbanism.
- Some families see themselves as having an affinity for this kind of treatment due to their modernism and urbanism.
- Far from being a designer frill, the courtyard is an essential element in the life of the homes immediately surrounding the space and a ‘building block’ of coherent urbanism for an entire urban district.
- 2Urbanization.More example sentences
- Le Corbusier claimed this would provide the ‘three essential joys of urbanism: sun, space, and greenery.’
- Its discussions of space and place are relevant for anyone interested in motion, space, urbanism, culture, and virtual reality.
- The website, with sections about urbanism, transportation, manufacturing, energy and materials, is certainly impressive.
More definitions of urbanismDefinition of urbanism in:
- The British & World English dictionary