Definition of ureaplasma in English:
A small bacterium related to the mycoplasmas, characterized by the ability to metabolize urea.
- Genus Ureaplasma, order Mycoplasmatales
- In 40 cases the other bacteria made it impossible to recognise the results of ureaplasmas in culture.
- It allows the detection of ureaplasmas in case of parallel infections and identification of their species.
- It is likely that ureaplasmas can gain access to the prostate during an acute ureaplasmal infection of the urethra.
Definition of ureaplasma in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan