- A bowl or other receptacle, typically attached to a wall in a public toilet, into which men may urinate.More example sentences
- The areas here lack motorable roads, decent footpaths, public urinals and toilets.
- He noted the example of men using urinals in public restrooms: for a period of time they are in close proximity and must expose themselves.
- The first thing customers see is a huge lavatory bowl flanked by two urinals.
Middle English (denoting a glass container for the medical inspection of urine): via Old French from Latin urinal, from urina (see urine).
More definitions of urinalDefinition of urinal in:
- The British & World English dictionary