Discharge urine; pass water.
More example sentences
- Encourage your child to relax when she urinates so no urine is left in the bladder.
- There is little time between feeling the need to urinate and leakage of urine.
- It is characterised by needing to urinate often and passing a large quantity of urine, and feeling extremely thirsty.
late 16th century: from medieval Latin urinat- 'urinated', from the verb urinare.
- More example sentences
- Everyday we lose about 10 cups of our body water through sweat, exhaled air, urination and bowel movements.
- These muscles relax as the bladder fills with urine and contract during urination.
- This pain and pressure may increase as the bladder fills and decrease as it empties in urination.