Having a function or meaning that can be specified and varied by a user.
More example sentences
- To make use of this additional information stored in user-definable parameters, the definition of productions needs to be changed as well.
- It combines drafting tools with user-definable data integration capabilities.
- The on-demand scanner lets users run custom or recommended spyware scans of fixed and removable disks, USBs and other storage devices, and is updated automatically at user-definable intervals.
- More example sentences
- It also can analyze, standardize and reformat user-defined information, such as e-mail address, product number, telephone number, or tax ID number.
- An authentication procedure with these user-defined parameters gives e-mail users complete control over her own communications.
- The rewrite engine then uses a database of user-defined rules to pattern match against the expression in order to simplify it.
Definition of user-definable in:
- The British & World English dictionary