Definition of user-definable in English:
Having a function or meaning that can be specified and varied by a user.
- To make use of this additional information stored in user-definable parameters, the definition of productions needs to be changed as well.
- It combines drafting tools with user-definable data integration capabilities.
- The on-demand scanner lets users run custom or recommended spyware scans of fixed and removable disks, USBs and other storage devices, and is updated automatically at user-definable intervals.
- Example sentences
- It also can analyze, standardize and reformat user-defined information, such as e-mail address, product number, telephone number, or tax ID number.
- An authentication procedure with these user-defined parameters gives e-mail users complete control over her own communications.
- The rewrite engine then uses a database of user-defined rules to pattern match against the expression in order to simplify it.
Definition of user-definable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan