Definition of user-friendly in English:
(Of a machine or system) easy to use or understand: the search software is user-friendly
More example sentences
- Dan agrees with other users that the system is user-friendly and the data easy to extract and analyze.
- This user-friendly machine has a tiny slot for inserting the bank-notes and the service provided is free.
- The program isn't desperately user-friendly but it's easier to use than it initially looks.
- Example sentences
- While user-friendliness, strong graphics and easy navigation of applications are important, relationships between payphone service and content providers will be the key towards profitability.
- While USB Flash drives are increasingly popular thanks to their user-friendliness at a bottom-line street price of $70 to $110 per GB, they aren't exactly cheap.
- In terms of information provision, Finnish environmental organizations rate very high on the degree and user-friendliness of data offered.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia