(also utility truck)
- A truck with low sides designed for carrying small loads.More example sentences
- Sport racing ATVs also have a lighter weight design than utility vehicles for quicker movements.
- This year, for example, Americans actually bought more petrol-guzzling trucks and sports utility vehicles than cars.
- Better a cheap and cheerful hatchback in today's urban environment than any number of overdressed sports utility vehicles or family van units with pointlessly detachable seats.
More definitions of utility vehicleDefinition of utility vehicle in:
- The British & World English dictionary