- Socialism achieved by the moral persuasion of capitalists to surrender the means of production peacefully to the people.More example sentences
- He later described his ideas at the time as a ‘curious mixture ‘of Western liberalism, democratic reformism, and utopian socialism or anarchism.’
- The movement established some links with reforms such as feminism and utopian socialism.
- His utopian socialism had a lasting impact on radical politics in that colony and even beyond its borders.
More definitions of utopian socialismDefinition of utopian socialism in:
- The British & World English dictionary